5 Benefits of Attending the Women in Leadership Summit as a Team
Leadership development opportunities are critical in retaining and developing your high-performing talent to ensure a strong leadership pipeline.
In today’s uncertain economic environment, organisations might be tempted to tighten the purse strings when it comes to leadership development. But if you want to do more with less, effective leadership is key to unlocking greater productivity and profitability. Losing your critical leaders, or rising stars, could impact your post-COVID business recovery.
Recognise and reward your team of high performers with our annual Women in Leadership Summit where they can reset, reflect, and refocus with the right leadership mindset.
Our Women in Leadership Summit is the perfect platform for your team to:
- Learn practical tools and strategies to thrive professionally and personally
- Build a network of supporters, mentors and advocates
- Expand their leadership potential and be leadership ready
Here are five benefits of sending your team to the Women in Leadership Summit:
- Maximise learning and networking – by attending as a group, each team member can select different roundtable discussions, and share key takeaways over breaks. We know, networking can be quite intimidating, so network as a team! Make meaningful connections with like-minded peers at the Summit.
- Foster camaraderie and collaboration – build rapport in a relaxed environment, nurture greater collaboration, and develop a strong team bond. Share a cup of coffee (or a glass of wine) and get to know your team in a non-work environment.
- Solidify learning – debrief as a group at the end of each day to share how to implement key learnings from the day to your personal and professional development growth. Inspire each other to take action.
- Corporate branding – book as a group of 6-8 and we will reserve a table for your team. Your company logo will be printed on table signage in the conference room to enable easy identification.
- Greater value – the upfront cost may seem expensive but sending a larger team to the Summit will help cut professional development costs in the long run.
Nurture, reward, and empower your team of high-performing leaders by sending them to the Women in Leadership Summit.