We are looking for changemakers with:
- Demonstrated leadership experience and/or potential – we appreciate leadership on any scale
- Intellectual curiosity and growth mindset – you’re ready to get uncomfortable to advance to the next level of leadership
- Ambition and drive – but unable to access/receive substantial funding for leadership training
Priority will be given to applicants from community and/or small NFP organisations.
How to apply?
- Name, Job Title and Organisation
- Management Level (Early Career, Mid or Senior)
- Link to your LinkedIn profile
- Why you’re applying for the WLI Māori and Pasifika Scholarship and how it will help you
Applications are NOW CLOSED. Once applications have been reviewed, successful candidates will be notified by email.